Saturday, December 22, 2007

Education Law : Am a Special Education Advocate


Education Law :
Am a Special Education Advocate with a wide range of experience in the field of Special Education Law. I have assisted in excess of 500 clients of children with a diverse range of special educational needs throughout South Africa and currently have a 99% success rate.I have successfully advocated for a wide range of educational provision including mainstream schools, special needs units, special schools, independent schools, education otherwise.The majority of my case work is successfully resolved without the need to proceed to tribunal. However, on some occasions parents may need to proceed to tribunal if there remains a difference of opinion between the parents and the Local Education Authority that cannot be resolved through the disagreement resolution process. I pride myself on providing high quality legal advice whilst retaining the personal connection with each and every client. As a parent with personal experience of disability, I understand the frustration and sense of injustice that my clients often experience whilst trying to secure an appropriate educational provision for their child.

No comments: